CDLC Plan of Service 2016-2021 in the WorksCDLC is in the process of developing its five-year Plan of Service for 2016-2021 and we need your input!
Our Plan of Service is a document which identifies, organizes, and provides an overview of what we do including intended changes in services or priorities. It places emphasis on what we propose to accomplish and the intended results. It also communicates what our mission and goals are while reminding us of our mutual commitments, responsibilities and obligations with our members. It should demonstrate how we fulfill the major roles expected of us, including:
- Supporting and strengthening our member libraries
- Facilitating both equitable access to library services and resource sharing among libraries
- Providing leadership for improving library services for all
Read about our proposed pilot projects and initiatives for the library community in our region and tell us what you think using the form or take the Survey Here!
CDLC would like to extend a thank you to our Plan of Service Committee for guiding this process and ensuring that CDLC continues to offer timely and relevant services for our members. Committee members are:
- Katherine Brent, SUNY Cobleskill, representing public academic libraries and CDLC’s Committee on Resource Sharing
- Jim Gandy, NYS Military Museum representing museum libraries and CDLC’s Regional Automation Advisory Committee
- Alex Gutelius, Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library, representing public libraries and the CDLC Board of Trustees
- Elissa Kane, The Dudley Observatory, representing special libraries and the CDLC Board of Trustees
- Andy Krzystyniak, Skidmore College, representing private academic libraries and CDLC’s Committee on Resource Sharing
- Rebecca Mugridge, University at Albany, representing university libraries/public academic libraries
- J’Aime Pfeiffer, WSWHE BOCES School Library System, representing school libraries and the CDLC Board of Trustees
- Joe Thornton, Upper Hudson Library System, representing public library systems and CDLC’s Regional Automation Advisory Committee
- Donna Winkelman, Glens Falls Hospital/Saratoga Hospital, representing hospital libraries and CDLC’s Hospital Libraries Services Program