Hospital Library Service Program (HLSP)
Funded by New York State, the Hospital Library Service Program (HLSP) is a statewide effort to improve library service to the professional staff of hospitals in New York State. The HLSP Advisory Committee provides planning consultation for the program by assisting in review of the annual budget and application and reviewing the Annual and Five-Year Plans of Service.
Administered by CDLC, the HLSP in the Capital District provides the following services:
- Health Related Links
- Assistance in meeting JCAHO and NY State Department of Education requirements for hospital libraries.
- Reference, database retrieval, and interlibrary loan services.
- Cataloging service through CDLC.
- Library materials grants.
- Continuing education opportunities for library staff
- Albany Medical College
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Ellis Hospital
- Glens Falls Hospital
- Nathan Littauer Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital / Amsterdam
- St. Peter's Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital
- Saratoga Hospital
- Seton Health System
- Sunnyview Hospital and Rehabilitation Center